Architecture -- Beaumont (Tex.)
Subject Source: Sears
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract The Art Museum of Southeast Texas was established in 1950 as the Beaumont Art Museum. The museum was originally located in a rented house on Calder Avenue and then in Old Town, Beaumont's Historic District, on a property donated by the family of J. Crooke Wilson. In 1987, the Beaumont Art Museum became the Art Museum of Southeast Texas and moved to its current location at 500 Main Street in downtown Beaumont.The Art Museum of Southeast Texas Beaumont Photographs Small Collection...
Found in: Tyrrell Historical Library Archives