Subject Source: Sears
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract St. Anthony's Cathedral Basilica School was founded in 1895 as Our Lady of Perpetual Help Convent School by nuns of the Dominican Order at St. Louis Church. In 1907, St. Anthony's Cathedral Basilica, which still stands today on Jefferson Street in Downtown Beaumont, was built to replace St. Louis Church. The St. Anthony's School Records contain financial and administrative papers related to St. Anthony's School and its affiliated Foundation, including ethics handbooks, materials on academic...
Found in: Tyrrell Historical Library Archives