Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of photographs acquired from multiple donors over an extended period of time. The donations began around 1950 and continued through to 2000. The photographs include such topics as agriculture, businesses, well-known residences and landmarks, street scenes, aerial views, and people in Beaumont and nearby locations as far back as 1835 and as recent as 2000.
Glynn W. Rogers was a photographer, who owned a photography studio in Beaumont at 594 Washington Boulevard. This collection consists primarily of photographic negatives taken during the 1920's.