Showing Collections: 121 - 140 of 140
Sophie Elizabeth Halliday Oil Industry Photograph Collection
The Stella Oil Company was first established in 1906 by Herbert Judson Halliday. Some of the photographs in this collection relate to Spindletop during the time period from 1902 to 1904. While other photographs are from the 1940's and were taken by his son, Herbert B. Halliday, when he worked for the Stella Oil Company at this later date in time.
South Park Heritage Museum Records
The South Park Heritage Museum Records is a composite collection of historical material compiled by the South Park community in Beaumont that documents its school district's heritage. The collection includes a vareity of materials including yearbooks, scrapbooks, programs, photographs, newsletters, reunion programs, film, and other memorabilia that encompasses the history of the school district, with an emphasis on the history of South Park High School.
Southeast Texas Postcard Collection
Don Kelly collected this assortment of postcards of Southeast Texas from 1970 to 2000. They were acquired either through flea markets, postcard sale shows, or mail order publications. The postcards depict a wide variety of subject matter for Southeast Texas that includes such things as agriculture, industry, shipping, and noteworthy buildings found within the region.
Southeast Texas Regional Planning Commission Records
SPARE Beaumont Records
SPARE Beaumont is a historic land survey conducted of the city of Beaumont in 1977 by the Austin Architect Firm for the Beaumont Heritage Society. The purpose of the survey was to gather information on historic Beaumont properties. This collection contains the original survey, the regular updates, as well as photographs and negatives of the historic properties provided by Steven Lewis and Richard Gachot.
Spindletop 2001 Commission Records
Sprott Family Papers
Ed and Myrtle Sprott reared five sons and four daughters in a house on Roberts Avenue in Beaumont, Texas. Each child worked their way through school. All nine sons and daughters earned college degrees. The collection consists of photographs, newspaper articles, and a compiled family history.
Stratton-Stevens-Follin Family Papers
Symphony League of Beaumont Scrapbooks
Ted Moor, Jr. Collection
Texas League of Professional Baseball Clubs Collection
The Beaumont Housing Authority Collection
This collection consists of reports and records related to the Beaumont Housing Authority. Records include administrative records and plans, as well as inspection reports on sub-standard housing. The Housing Authority provides affordable housing, support services, and resources to people regardless of economic status.
Theodore Dillon Powers, Jr. Papers
United Citizens for Law Enforcement (UCLE) Records
Vallie Fletcher Taylor Photograph Collection on Spindletop
Albert Clark (A. S. Clark) was a photographer in Beaumont, Texas, in the early 1900's.
W. Smythe Shepherd Papers
Westminster Presbyterian Church Records
The First Presbyterian Church of Beaumont, Texas, was organized in 1880. The church subsequently changed its name to Westminster Presbyterian Church, and after 129 vibrant and successful years, disbanded in 2009.
Winter Family Papers
This collection holds papers from six generations of the Winter family, beginning with Ann Clarke, born in 1779. Over the course of these generations, the family moved from North Carolina, to Alabama, to Louisiana, to Missouri, and finally to Texas.
Woman's Club of Beaumont Records
The Woman's Club of Beaumont was founded in 1895 and has been an important community leader in Beaumont for the promotion of cultural education and events. The records of the club include minutes, departmental papers, yearbooks, scrapbooks, membership materials, and photographs.
Women's Auxiliary to the Jefferson County Medical Society Scrapbooks
- Photographs 65
- Correspondence 53
- Beaumont (Tex.) 52
- Scrapbooks 36
- Beaumont (Jefferson county, Texas : inhabited place) 29
- Community life--Beaumont (Tex.) 24
- Newspaper clippings 24
- Genealogy 17
- Programs (documents) 16
- Newsletters 15
- Clippings (information artifacts) 14
- Financial records 14
- Black-and-white photographs 13
- Family life 13
- Minutes (administrative records) 13
- Women--Societies 13
- Community organization 11
- High schools—Beaumont (Tex.) 11
- Historic buildings--Beaumont (Tex.) 11
- Performing Arts 11 + ∧ less
- French 1
- Beaumont Music Commission (Beaumont, Tex.) 3
- Jefferson Theatre (Beaumont, Tex.) 3
- Jefferson Theatre Preservation Society (Beaumont, Tex.) 3
- Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973 3
- KFDM 3
- Melody Maids (Beaumont, Tex.) 3
- South Park High School 3
- Texas League of Professional Baseball Clubs 3
- Tyrrell Historical Library (Beaumont, Tex.) 3
- American National Bank (Beaumont, Tex.) 2
- Association of Desk and Derrick Clubs (ADDC) 2
- Beaumont Chamber of Commerce 2
- Beaumont Civic Opera (Beaumont, Tex.) 2
- Beaumont Exporters Baseball Team 2
- Beaumont Independent School District (BISD) 2
- Beaumont Junior League (Beaumont, Tex.) 2
- Beaumont Library Commission 2
- Beaumont Symphony Women's League (Beaumont, Tex.) 2
- Brooks, Jack, 1922-2012 2
- Delta Kappa Gamma, Eta Nu Chapter 2 + ∧ less