Women's Auxiliary to the Jefferson County Medical Society
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract The Women's Auxiliary to the Jefferson County Medical Society formed in 1929 with Mrs. J.M. Gober as president. By 1953, the Auxiliary sought to extend the aims of the medical profession, to assist in entertainment at state, district, and county meetings, and promote acquaintances among physicians' families. Membership comprised the wives of medical doctors, but today the membership is inclusive of all spouses. Fifteen scrapbooks and one folder of ephemera comprise the material in this...
Dates: 1947 - 1976
Found in: Tyrrell Historical Library Archives